Avoid the Rush
Have you ever had the unfortunate experience of turning on your heat or air conditioning to find that they were not working? This usually happens when the first heat wave or cold spell hits for the season. That’s when our phones ring non-stop!
During unusually busy times such as these, it can be difficult to address all the calls in a timely manner.
That’s why Scheduled Preventative Maintenance is so popular
Join our growing list of customers who benefit from a pre season checkup.
Common causes of heating and air conditioning system failure include:
- Furnace & flue need to be cleaned
- Parts need replacing due to normal wear & tear
- Filters need to be changed or washed
- System needs refrigerant
- Leaks in drain lines, valves or pipes
Annual or Semi-Annual Preventative Maintenance
The type of system that you have will determine whether you need an annual or semi- annual Preventative Maintenance call. Regardless of the plan you are one, the benefits of preventative maintenance include:
- Increased dependability
- Avoidance of costly repairs – usually at the worst time of year
- Maximum efficiency and lower operating cost
- Lengthens life span of equipment
Preventative Maintenance calls are scheduled as follows:
Cooling: April through June
Heating: September through December
As always, the earlier the better. You never know what Mother Nature has in store from one season to the next.